Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ADHD 101

ADHD 101 - Syllabus Day


This week I am very excited to announce my first blog series: ADHD 101! While obtaining my Masters Degree, I began studying Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, most commonly referred to as ADHD. After obtaining my Masters, I continued studying ADHD through specialized education courses and have been working with clients with ADHD for four years.

Through my education and experiences, I learned several tips for caring for children with ADHD in both home and school environments. I will share these tips each Wednesday for the next 4 weeks. My hope is that by the end of our "course", you'll have a better understanding of how to effectively care for children with ADHD.

Since today is our first day, I will give your the syllabus for our course. The course will be structured as follows:

Instructor: Renee Keller
Office: Glen Carbon, IL 62o34
Email: mosaicultd@gmail.com
Phone: 618.407.0900
Homepage: www.mosaicultd.com

Office Hours: By Appointment Only

ADHD 101 - Blog Series
             New Content posted every Wednesday          
             Course Content available 24/7 online

Blog Series Outline:

Week 1: Syllabus Week
Week 2: Tips for Home
Week 3: Tips for School
Week 4: Responsibility for Belongings
Week 5: Homework

Course grade will be based upon participation. Comment below with questions, feedback or more topics you would like to see featured.

I look forward to working with all of you and teaching you effective ways to handle ADHD.

All the best,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment