Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome to Piecing It All Together by Mosaic Unlimited, Inc.!


My name is Renee Keller and Mosaic Unlimited, Inc. is my new private practice counseling and psychotherapy office. I received my Masters of Social Work from the University of New York at Buffalo and I have been practicing for three years. I am passionate about helping people get through the challenges of life and I love what I do. 

Along with being a therapist, I am a wife and mother of two. When I decided to embark on the journey of opening my own private practice, I could not have done it without the support of my family and close friends. Thank you, guys!

I decided to start blogging to provide a resource for people dealing with this crazy thing called life. Life is full of ups, downs and wild twists and turns. I want to provide a place for you to come when you're having a bad day or you need some tips to cope with a tough time. My blog will feature ways to deal with the stressful situations, relationship advice, motivational pieces and a little humor here and there.

I would love feedback on the blog. Good and bad, I want to hear it! I'm open to all suggestions and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

I look forward to piecing the beautiful journey of life together with you!

All the best,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment