Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Short & Sweet


Welcome to another wonderful week! I have to admit, I greatly enjoyed the blog series on ADHD. I knew what I was going to write about every week for five weeks. So when today rolled around, I blanked! I had no idea what I was going to write about. Several topics crossed my mind but ultimately, I decided to keep it short and sweet.

This week I've decided to share some great quotes and peaceful pictures. My goal is that through this post, you can take a minute out to enjoy the short, sweet and simple things in life.



"The greatest ideas are the simplest."
William Golding



"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you greater than any obstacle."
Christian D. Larson


"If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up."
Booker T. Washington


"Give yourself entirely to those around you. Be generous with your blessings. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal."
Steve Maraboli

And last but certainly not least, one of my favorite reminders:

Tiffany Denise


All the best,

Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment