Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy


Hello & Welcome! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I will be the first to say I don't know everything there is to know about blogging. While I enjoy sharing my expertise and posting weekly, I have a lot to learn. To learn more, I've been doing some digging and connecting with some great bloggers!

This week, I am sharing a blog post called "Ways for More Happiness at Work." It's from an awesome blog called the Six Simple Rules. I highly recommend checking it out.

Here are a few of the tips

  • Make Stress a Game
  • Create Work Fun and Events
  • Plan Before and After Work
The entire article is wonderful and you can read it here.

As I continue to learn more about the blog  world, I wish each and every one of you happiness in all that you do.

Be sure to check back next week for a big announcement about our next blog series.

All the best,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment